Jumat, 15 April 2011

Lilo and Stitch quotes



- Stitch: This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.

- Lilo: 'Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.

- Lilo: [explaining the death of her parents to Stitch] It was raining, and they went for a drive. What happened to yours? I hear you cry at night. Do you dream about them? I know that's why you wreck things, and push me.

- Stitch: Poocha Chubugga Oom Chickee! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

- Lilo: Our family's little now, and we don't have many toys... But if you want, you could be a part of it. You could be our baby, and we'd raise you to be good.

- Stitch: Aloha!

- [Stitch is running away]
Lilo: "'Ohana" means "family." "Family" means "no one gets left behind." But if you want to leave, you can. I'll remember you though.
[looking at her picture of her dead parents]
Lilo: I remember everyone that leaves.

- Lilo: Don't leave me, okay?
Stitch: Okay.

Omgggggg. I heart these quotes :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar