Kamis, 10 Maret 2011

From Daniva Affan's tumblr.

I love it when you whisper I love you in my ear

I love it when you hold my hand when I’m not looking

I love it when you’d try to stay awake with me even though I know you’re only half awake

I love it when you’d try as hard to meet me wherever I am

I love it when you say cheesy things, but end up laughing about it with me

I love it when you kiss my forehead and squeeze me so tight

I love it when you call me a fool

I love it when we laugh about the dumbest things

I love it how I could act childish around you, and you could do the same back

I love it when you’d let me slap you just to make me feel better

I love it when we’re in your car and find a spot where we can see the moon

I love it when you blast out a song from the stereo in your car and we’d headbang to it

I love it how you would never waste a second without talking to me, but give me space when I need it

I love it when you would offer to give me a piggy back when you can tell I’m tired

I love it how you’d say I love you when I’m down, and everything turns upside down

I love it when I say the things you say are bullshit, and you’d try as hard to prove me wrong

I love how you try to make me into a better person, but don’t ask for me to change who I am

I love it when you call me names and make fun of me, but let me slap you in the end

I love it when you hold my chin and kiss me

You’re the asshole who made me fall for you.

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar